Thursday, August 28, 2014

REVIEW: Avon Naturals Papaya Whitening Smoothies Face Mask

Yay! 
Hello beautiful people! I know it's been a while but I have been striving long and hard to find something to review on. I've found several products so far but today I'll be reviewing this teeny tiny undermined product from the Avon Naturals range of natural face wash and masks. This face mask is made out of natural ingredients and is void of any harmful parabens and chemicals. The main ingredient here is Papaya which acts as a skin exfoliator and deep cleanser. The overall appearance of the product is very basic and very simple too. This is how the packaging looks like in Asia (I believe avon has different packaging for this product in different parts of the world):

When you first squeeze out the contents, you will notice that the fluid has the consistency of a moisturizer and feels like a moisturizer when applied to the face. It also contains micro-granules that help with the exfoliation of dead skin cells. Apply the product all over your face in slow circular motions-  so the granules can work their magic- and then leave it on for 15 minutes or more. I personally like leaving my masks on for 30 minutes to an hour because I believe that it gives it enough time to really absorb itself into my skin and repair it too. Here is what the mask looked like after I applied it:



After almost an hour of wearing it, it hardened into a clear film as shown below before I washed it all away to reveal clear, beautiful and newly regenerated skin! Honestly, the feeling of washing a mask off to reveal beautiful skin is amazing! My vote for this product is 8 out of 10. It smells great, feels great and leaves you with a great feeling! I encourage you all to try it!
 
DISCLAIMER: Sorry for the terrible looking photos! This is my first post where I used actual photos of myself instead of stock photos! :D

As usual, have fun trying it because it's beauty, not war :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment