Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Best Facial Products So Far!

Hi guys! I know it has been a really long while since I posted anything at all beauty relates but now I don't have an excuse not to because I just figured out how to edit two blogs using the Blogger App. Now I do. 

So today's post is about my facial favourite for the beginning of the year 2014. These are the products that I have been using so far for these two and so months and have been giving me great results! Not a single pimple or blemish has been seen and my skin tone is just amazing now. 

I have been using a range of facial washes and facial care products from Savee which is a Singaporean (or Paraguayan) brand that sells cosmetics and face care ranges. I was a little skeptical about their products because they sold them a super cheap prices (Masks for less than a dollar! Wow!) and didn't want to subject my terrible skin to that kind of torture. One fine day I decided to test out a four of their products.

 The four products that I have been using are:
Savee Strawberry face scrub, Savee Apple face cream, Savee Milk makeup remover & Savee Tea Tree Face night repair Mask

The first product I will talk about is the Strawberry facial scrub. Now, personally I'm a slave for any facial scrub simply because I am the type of person who doesn't feel like my face is 'clean' after using a cleanser. Or at least, when it comes to using a cleanser, I prefer one with microbeads. I guess it has something to do with the feeling I get after knowing that those microbeads cleaned right into my pores! I've gotta say, this scrub is just amazing! Unlike St.Ives (whose scrubs have very large and painfully rough microbeads that cut through one's skin), Savee's microbeads are very subtle, gentle but at the same time scrub the dirt from your pores and leaves your skin feeling fresh. It comes in two different flavours- strawberry and grape. Oh but a good tip would be to moisturize your face after using it! The retail price for this was RM29 (about $10) but I got this for free when I bought the makeup remover.

The next product is the  Apple cream face scrub. Now when I first bought it, I really believed that it would have the normal soapy texture but instead it's actually very creamy and it smells really good! [PS: I am a sucker for any facial product that smells really good!] It's used the same way as any other scrub and washed away like any other scrub plus it also leaves your skin moisturized after that. It's just amazing! This one also comes in different flavours but the only one  I'm familiar with is the apple flavour. The retail price for this was RM30 (about $10).


The third product I'll talk about is the milk makeup remover. As we all know, makeup removers are oily and watery in consistency, but this one is cream-like, almost like a lotion. I just love how this makeup remover works! It comes in a pump bottle which you just have to press a little bit out of, spread it all over your face and leave it on for 5 minutes. And then wash it off or just rub it off with a warm towel and voila! All your makeup is gone, gone, gone! It just dissolves the makeup away and makes it much easier to remove instead of endlessly rubbing the makeup away. I also like the milk essence as it helps moisturize the skin afterwards. The retail price is RM29 ($10) for this too. 


The last product is the Tea Tree Night Repair mask. If there is ANYTHING that can save your skin from the horrible plague that is pimples, it's definitely Tea Tree oil! It's much better than Salycylic acid and less harsh too. I have been using this mask 5 times a week and have been very pleased with the progress so far. I haven't found a single pimple, blemish or unevenness yet and I pray and hope that it continues to be that way. This mask is to be used at night so that it canrepair your skin while sleeping (That's about 8 hours of skin repair!). The smell of this product is very woody but no unpleasant. It can be a little sticky but when you wake up, your pores will be visibly smaller and you will have a clearer complexion! The retail price for this is RM40 or so ($15) and trust me, it is definitely worth your money!
That is the rundown of the Savee products that I've been using to help beautify my skin these few months. Actually Savee is well known in South-East Asia for it's masks that come in different proportions and for different uses. I have bought a couple of masks from them too and will try them out and post the results here! 

Here are a link to their main social pages and products and hopefully you can buy and try some! 
 
Good luck and remember, It's beauty, not war!





No comments:

Post a Comment